Welcome to Social Media at Work 2011—the Harrisburg region’s premier all-day social business conference. Hosted by the Harrisburg Social Media Club, our promise is “A day well spent!”
As business owners and communications professionals, we believe in Return on Investment. We also believe in Return on Information and Return on Influence. Join us on October 19 at the Hilton Harrisburg, and you’ll receive all three—in excess.
We understand the power of information and the opportunities for business to grow and prosper based on “first knowledge.” Every panelist and facilitator, as well as our distinguished keynotes, is a social media soldier. We are in-the-trench practitioners and living case studies.
Morning keynote Kristie Wells, co-founder of Social Media Club, from San Francisco, and afternoon keynote, Mark W. Schaefer, author of The Tao of Twitter, consultant, and university professor from Knoxville, wield measurable insight and marketing heft. They both are masters of business and marketing in the digital age.
The five panels feature a range of topics based on what it takes to do more and better business—in our backyard and around the world:
· How do we convince decision makers to release resources for social media? And does it really matter if the president of the company buys-in?
· What are the latest trends in mobile marketing, apps, and the web? How can business harness the digital explosion?
· How can business use social media for public relations and social response?
· How do we measure and monitor all the conversations? Can we really prove a business value?
· What position should social media have in your marketing strategy?
Join us to connect with and learn from the brightest social media and marketing leaders in the United States and Canada (thanks @DebWeinstein!). Looking forward to meeting everyone on October 19!
Owner, Deeter Gallaher Group LLC
Founder, Harrisburg Social Media Club